Your Future with Umi
By joining Umi Digital, the sky will be the limit in terms of career progression. The company is experiencing a fast growth phase due to the success of our Umi 360 product and is looking for someone that wants to jump on board and hang on for the ride!
The company has senior team members that started as interns; even directors with ownership in the business that initially joined through a placement. Learning and development is and always has been at the core of Umi’s culture and our commitment to you will be to give you all that you need to exceed your potential.
You will be assisting our project management with the prospect of taking responsibility for your own clients in the future.
- Collate all required information from clients
- Manage the image optimisation and transfer to the new site
- Ensure all client deliverables are of a high standard and on time
- Manage and organise all project assets such as PSDs, fonts, logos, custom codes, etc.
- Create and format pages within the Content Management System
- Execute QA, testing and the final launch of the website
- Support all post-launch activities
Helpful to Have
- WordPress Experience
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Administrative skills
- Critical appreciation of good design
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in digital marketing and technology
- Eager to learn new tools and skills
Desired Personality Traits
- You have a love of learning
- You pick up new skills quickly
- Your love travel and hospitality
- You have a passion for service
- You seek to add value to each and every project
- You are accountable and responsible
- You have a creative streak
- You take pride in what you do
- You handle pressure well and thrive off a hard-working environment