Successful websites begin with a focussed growth strategy. At Umi Digital, we use a variety of methods to build a bespoke strategy for your website to accurately target your customers and grow conversion rates. These methods include:
- We use advanced tools to analyse the performance of your website as well as how your users interact with it.
These tools give us access to user scroll, click and heat maps, so we can see what pain-points or obstacles your customers may be facing.
- Customer surveys can be shown to users exiting your website or post-sale.
- Live chat features mean we can find out what questions your users are asking and what they would like to see on your website in order to improve it.
- We analyse all your website pages to discover which have high landing or exit rates.
- An SEO audit is carried out, analysing page titles and meta-data, to discover ways of making your site more visible to search engines.
- Analysis of competitor websites, keywords and funnels – This allows us to see what your competitors are doing well, and where you will be able to compete most effectively.
- Allows us to gain an empathetic understanding of your users to uncover their challenges and answer critical questions.
- Conducting in-person or screen-share user testing allows us to gather real-time feedback on how your customers are using your website.
- Surveys and questionnaires can be sent to a selected audience allowing us to ask effective questions and gain valuable insights.
- Buyer personas help us to understand your target audience in a deeper, more meaningful way.
- Will help to guide content, strategy and product development
- Decisions can be made through the lens of your ideal customer.
- A theory you can use to explain the motivations and desired outcomes behind why people buy your product. What does your customer want to achieve and how can you help them do that?
- These assumptions will be validated or disproved through user research.
- Assumptions will constantly evolve and become more accurate throughout the continuous improvement phase.
- All stakeholders will come together with some members of the Umi Digital team to brainstorm and decide upon which are the essential features the website will launch with.
- Decisions will be made based on all the data collected and analysis performed so far.
- All stakeholders can have input at this stage meaning that nothing is forgotten about and all areas of the business are catered for.
- This process ensures that the design and build process will be lean and quick. The site can launch on time and on budget, then improved month-on-month using real customer data.
- Any features that do not make it to the initial launch-pad website will be added to the wishlist. The wishlist contains features to be prioritised in the continuous improvement stage.